Louis is away at the moment in Europe, the site will finish it's make over when he gets back and we will get the comp going, thanks for waiting. The site is a mess at the moment because he had to leave and didn't get to finish it. if someone could make a banner that would be great.

You are not connected. Please login or register

~LKP~

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 28 of 29]

676 Re: ~LKP~ on 11th June 2011, 8:56 am

TriBikerFace

avatar
I'm back bitches.

http://tribikerface.pinkbike.com/

677 Re: ~LKP~ on 11th June 2011, 9:36 am

Hartattackman

avatar
I'm back to. Wisdom teeth got pulled yesterday so these meds are keeping me up. And I just found out that one of my childhood friends got diagnosed with cancer.

678 Re: ~LKP~ on 12th June 2011, 7:29 am

Kinetic-UK

avatar
Shit sorry to hear that man, that sucks.

http:// http://wix.com/AntiScam/bicycletheft

679 Re: ~LKP~ on 12th June 2011, 11:29 am

A.C.R.O.N.Y.M.

avatar
Hartattackman wrote:I'm back to. Wisdom teeth got pulled yesterday so these meds are keeping me up. And I just found out that one of my childhood friends got diagnosed with cancer.

I hear wisdom teeth are carcinogenic...so probably a good thing you got yours out, sorry about your friendo though... what type?

680 Re: ~LKP~ on 14th June 2011, 9:36 am

Infiltrator

avatar
I found out this morning that one of my friends from shop class died. Dirt bike accident.
Shitty, but fuck, he went out doing the one thing that he just couldn't get enough of.


Kinda strange how accustomed i'm becoming with death... not at all an unwelcome feeling though.

681 Re: ~LKP~ on 15th June 2011, 12:35 am

YetiSuperX

avatar
Live hard or die trying!! R.I.P.

682 Re: ~LKP~ on 16th June 2011, 5:49 am

Hanley

avatar
Alex, what was his name?

683 Re: ~LKP~ on 16th June 2011, 6:30 am

Kinetic-UK

avatar
Hey guys, just made this site, if you own a retro bike feel free to join it.


http://retrobikeclub.4rumer.net/


If you troll I will kick your arse as well Razz

http:// http://wix.com/AntiScam/bicycletheft

684 Re: ~LKP~ on 17th June 2011, 5:46 am

Kinetic-UK

avatar
Pat why the fark did you like Gee Milner photography on facebook, he's a douche.

http:// http://wix.com/AntiScam/bicycletheft

685 Re: ~LKP~ on 19th June 2011, 6:47 am

Kinetic-UK

avatar
Helllllloooooooo?????????? Is anybody out there? Shocked

http:// http://wix.com/AntiScam/bicycletheft

686 Re: ~LKP~ on 19th June 2011, 8:51 am

A.C.R.O.N.Y.M.

avatar
Oi....back...again...tumblweeds.

687 Re: ~LKP~ on 19th June 2011, 8:52 am

Bob Saget

avatar
Back kinda, i are busy lots

688 Re: ~LKP~ on 19th June 2011, 9:08 am

A.C.R.O.N.Y.M.

avatar
Yeah, I was paying the rents a visit...

689 Re: ~LKP~ on 19th June 2011, 9:09 am

Bob Saget

avatar
Was it enjoyable?

690 Re: ~LKP~ on 19th June 2011, 9:35 am

A.C.R.O.N.Y.M.

avatar
Bob Saget wrote:Was it enjoyable?

It was tiring.

I rode my bike though, that counts for a lot... and saw some movies... and came back witha truck full of free groceries.

691 Re: ~LKP~ on 19th June 2011, 10:06 am

Heldt

avatar
Infiltrator wrote:I found out this morning that one of my friends from shop class died. Dirt bike accident.
Shitty, but fuck, he went out doing the one thing that he just couldn't get enough of.


Kinda strange how accustomed i'm becoming with death... not at all an unwelcome feeling though.
My grandma died around that time too.

692 Re: ~LKP~ on 19th June 2011, 10:17 am

Infiltrator

avatar
Lotsa death as of late it seems...










In other news, cheer moms are mad at me cause i'm graduating as a junior xD

693 Re: ~LKP~ on 20th June 2011, 8:48 am

Bob Saget

avatar
A.C.R.O.N.Y.M. wrote:
Bob Saget wrote:Was it enjoyable?

It was tiring.

I rode my bike though, that counts for a lot... and saw some movies... and came back witha truck full of free groceries.
not too shabby

694 Re: ~LKP~ on 20th June 2011, 8:50 am

Bob Saget

avatar
Infiltrator wrote:Lotsa death as of late it seems...










In other news, cheer moms are mad at me cause i'm graduating as a junior xD
what is this i dun even.......

695 Re: ~LKP~ on 21st June 2011, 8:42 am

A.C.R.O.N.Y.M.

avatar
Aye, all...er...those who still sign on...Biketroll needs an overhaul and I need to get the ball rolling again with ODs and the team and all that shite. I have a few ideas I wanna share with everyone when we're online at the same time, FB or here, again. bs

696 Re: ~LKP~ on 21st June 2011, 10:10 am

Heldt

avatar
Ill be online tomorrow night after am done weed-waking, although that means nothing since were all in different time zones...

697 Re: ~LKP~ on 21st June 2011, 10:39 am

Louis

avatar
A.C.R.O.N.Y.M. wrote:Aye, all...er...those who still sign on...Biketroll needs an overhaul and I need to get the ball rolling again with ODs and the team and all that shite. I have a few ideas I wanna share with everyone when we're online at the same time, FB or here, again. bs

yeah i agree, i probs won't be on much your times as i'm on the other side of the world but fill me in if i miss anything

http://biketroll.4rumer.net

698 Re: ~LKP~ on 23rd June 2011, 5:05 am

Kinetic-UK

avatar
I'm not part of the BT FB group any more as Lorna doesn't like me looking at BOD so if I miss anything fill me in too, on here.

http:// http://wix.com/AntiScam/bicycletheft

699 Re: ~LKP~ on 23rd June 2011, 12:41 pm

Heldt

avatar
Man you really need to pull your nuts out of her purse

700 Re: ~LKP~ on 23rd June 2011, 1:35 pm

Louis

avatar
haha i agree with heldt but d.w alex bod isn't well hasn't been posted on fb for a while so safe to join and we can keep it clean if you stay lol?

http://biketroll.4rumer.net

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 28 of 29]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum